You have no items in your shopping cart.
Creamy Potato and Ropesausage Soup
Mar 3, 2013 4:30:11 PM
2 lbs cooked Ropesausage cut into 1" pieces
2 large potatoes
1/3 cup chopped celery
2 cups water
2 cups whole milk
1 1/2 ounces margarine or butter
1 small chopped onion
2 1/2 tablespoons of flour
Pepper to taste
1. Cook celery in water until done, drain and keep the cooking water.
2. Add milk to cooking water, melt margarine in separate pan & cook onions until clear.
3. Add flour and seasonings to onions, stir until blended.
4. Add flour mixture to milk broth cook and stir until thickened.
5. Add potatoes & 1" cooked ropesausage cuts.
6. Internal temperature of final product must reach at least 165F for 15 seconds.
7. Hold at 140F or higher for service.
Wash hands before preparation and as needed to prevent cross contamination. Wash and sanitize work surfaces between each contact with a different raw food item. Inspect all ingredients
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in